elebrate the Season with Santa…
Whether you're a beginner or you've been carving for years, Santa Showcase will have you celebrating the holiday season with your very own handcrafted Santa. As the best and most-popular Santa projects from the past 10 years of Woodcarving Illustrated, these 24 patterns and four step-by-step projects represent the craftsmanship and good cheer of carving's top artists and deliver all the information and inspiration you'll need for success.
Inside Santa Showcase, you'll find:
• A history of Santa Claus along with an inspiring gallery of carvings depicting his different images throughout the world
• Four easy-to-follow tutorials with accompanying patterns
• 20 additional Santa patterns-from the classic to the whimsical-representing the best of Woodcarving Illustrated.
• Expert finishing tips and techniques to make your Santa shine
• Reprinted for the first time, the "cover" Santa created by David Sabol for the sold-out, premiere issue of Woodcarving Illustrated-now an out-of-print and valuable collector's item.
This jolly collection features Santa carvings and patterns from acclaimed artists such as Steve Brown, David Sabol, Cyndi Joslyn, Jim Maxwell, Mike Shipley, Ross Oar, Art Shoemaker, Jim Farr, Wayne Shinlever, Gerald Sears, Tina Toney, and many more! Additional Products You'll Enjoy!